Terms & Conditions
2. Descriptions, prices and product information - All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
3. Availability - If for any other reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
4. Payment and acceptance - Your order is an offer to buy from us. A cooling off period of 7 days will be given from the date of order. After the 7 day cooling off period any deposits paid for goods / services will be non-refundable.
5. Sales Contract - After we have finalised your kitchen design, we will issue you with a final sales contract. We kindly ask you to review your Sales Contract detail and advise us within 7 days of any errors or amendments required. Beyond this time, charges and delays could apply.
6. Delivery - Our delivery courier will make deliveries to you. We do our best to secure delivery within 7 days of the start date of your Installation order, or on the date requested or specified when your order is placed. If this is not possible, we shall advise you directly.
7. Damaged or Missing Items - Whilst we always endeavour to ensure all items are delivered in full and without damage, and also in some situations we will assist with deliveries in person, very occasionally damaged or missing item issues can occur. However, it is the responsibility of the customer to fully check the full delivery for damage or missing items and report any issues to Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd. This must be completed within 7 days of your delivery. Beyond this time, charges will apply for any replacement items.
8. Installation - Once you have ordered an installation service the installer will contact you to arrange a convenient time to attend your home to carry out a survey, following which the installer shall agree a date with you on which the installation will start. If the installation you require is not a standard installation (for example, it includes moving services, connection services or building works) this may incur further charges and you may be asked to enter into a further agreement with the installer for these works. Throughout the installation you are responsible for giving the installer reasonable access to your property in order that installation works can be completed.
If you are not in on the agreed start date of installation or the property is not in a condition ready for installation to proceed then we reserve the right to charge you a delay charge.
We will do our best to procure that installations are started on the date agreed. However, the start date and completion dates that we give you are guides. Whilst we make every effort to install the items within that time, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems installing the items within the stated time.
We will do our best to ensure that the installer; performs the services with due care and skill; observes all health and safety rules
Removal and disposal excludes refrigeration appliances.
Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
9. Cancellation and refund policy - All cancellations must be made in writing and within 7 days of placing your order, beyond this time a refund will not be possible. If you are entitled to a refund, we will make a refund to the account originally charged for the purchase of the product or services. Refunds will be made at the earliest opportunity and will be dependent on transactional times associated with the original payment method.
10. Faulty items (appliances) - If, after a product has been fitted, you find a fault, we reserve the right to request the manufacturer or a registered engineer to contact you or make a house visit to confirm the fault. Manufacturer's may require you to register the appliance guarantee with them, in this case you should contact the manufacturer at the earliest opportunity should you have issue with an appliance supplied by us.
11. Payments - You can pay by Cash, BACS transfer, Cheque, Mastercard or Visa credit card, Maestro, Solo or Delta debit card. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or part of your order we will contact you by email (or by telephone if you have not given us an email address).
Supply only orders; 50% deposit payment will be required when you place your order, the remaining 50% balance must be paid 7 days prior to the delivery of goods.
In the event you have an order value over £20,000, we may ask you for an additional mid payment of 25% payment to cover some of our costs, the remaining balance 25% 7 days prior to the delivery of goods.
Supply & installation orders; the remaining balance terms as above apply for product & 'dry-fit' installation.
If Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd are installing your products, typically the 'additional works' installation costs will be paid 50% day 1 of installation direct to installer, with the final 50% balance payable upon completion once happily signed off.
'Dry-fit' being the installation of units, panels, plinth, influx, sink, taps, worktops, certification, minor carpentry works.
'Additional works' being the installation of plastering, electrics, gas, flooring, tiling & builders work.
12. Our responsibility to you - If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any direct losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our products are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Our liability to you in connection with any purchase order will not exceed the total price charged for the items. Our liability to you in connection with an installation order shall not (subject to the remainder of this section 10) exceed £2,000,000 (two million).
13. General - Guarantee / Warranty information for each manufacturer will be supplied at time of order or before.
UK & German Furniture - Kitchen cabinets 5 years, Kitchen hinges & runners 5 years, kitchen doors 5 years.
All internal pull outs, pull & swing, LeMans, Lake Corners and/or internal fixtures 2 years
Appliances - Covered by the standard manufacturers guarantee - it is the customers responsibility to ensure appliances are registered online with the manufacturer
Worktops - Laminate worktops come with a 12 month guarantee, Silestone & Dekton come with a 25 year guarantee.
Installation - All installation work is guaranteed for 12 months against defective workmanship
These Product and Installation Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
14. Offers & Promotions - Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd reserves the right to remove any offer or promotion at any time without notice.
Offer & Promotion terms are listed below for past and current, even if info listed below, this does not indicate the offer is currently active. For current offers, please contact us directly or check our website offers page for details and dates.
Complimentary Induction Saucepan Set, Qualifying models: Available on qualifying models only: T58TS6BN0, T48TD1BN0, T59TF6RN0, T68TF6RN0, T59TS5RN0, T58FD20X0, T56FD50X0, T58UB10X0, T56UB50X0, T48PD23X0, T46PD40X0, T48FD23X0, T46FD53X0, T36FB40X0, T58TT20N0, T56TT60N0, T58UD20X0, T56UD50X0, T59TS61N0, T68TS6RN0, T66TS6RN0, T50FS41X0, T59FT50X0, T58FT20X0, T56FT60X0, T40FT40X0, T48FT23X0, T46FT43X0, N53TD40N0. The pan set will be supplied by the retailer at the same time as the hob delivery. Available while stocks last.
Recommend a friend reward, will be in form of gift card value in english pounds as stated during promotion period. These are payable 21 days after the successful completion of kitchen delivery for the 'recommendation order' concerned. Should this order cancel at any time the offer is nil and void , Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this reward offer. Kitchen total order values must be over £10,000.
Free upgrade Hot Tap, to qualify for this offer, kitchen total order values must be over £10,000, in addition a purchase of any Blanco sink & any Blanco standard mixer tap. In return you will receive a free upgrade, including Blanco Hot Tap, Astracast Plateau Twin Lever 3-In-1 Boiling Hot Water Tap or Sterling Hot Tap, excludes Quooker brand. Colour and limited stock available, while stocks last.
25% off Siemens and NEFF offer. A kitchen order minimum spend of £7,500.00k will trigger this appliance offer. Restrictions do not apply to the amount of appliances ordered. Appliance model numbers on offer are only those contained within the catalogue provided by Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd.
15% Off Quooker Hot Tap, includes any Hot Tap listed in Quooker official Supplier Price List, applies to all taps, and all tanks, also includes 15% off Cube upgrades and Accessories, while stocks last.
15% Off All Kitchens, applies to all kitchen furniture only, applies to any range in either German or UK ranges. Excludes; Appliances, Worktops, Installation, Sink, Taps, Lighting, Flooring..
NEFF Cashback Promotion, terms & conditions apply as outlined with NEFF as below;
NEFF Terms and Conditions -
a. The Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of up to £500 cashback (“the Gift”) to purchasers if they purchase a selected NEFF dishwasher and four additional NEFF appliances (listed below). These appliances must be purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase from participating retailers including the kitchen furniture.
b. The kitchen furniture and appliances must be purchased from the same Retailer as part of a kitchen design (participating retailers only).
c. The Gift will be in the form of bacs or cheque. Please note the consumer gets the choice in the redemption process whether they wish to receive the cashback by bacs or cheque.
d. This is a consumer only promotion.
e. In order to qualify for the Cashback of up to £500, a NEFF dishwasher (participating models listed below) must be purchased along with any FOUR other current NEFF large domestic appliances (including ovens, compact appliances, hobs, cooker hoods, dishwashers, laundry and refrigeration) as part of the kitchen and from the same Retailer they have purchased the kitchen furniture from (must be from a participating retailers only). Accessories (including warming drawers) are not included.
£500 cash back value, model as follows; S517T80D0G, S517T80D1G, S515T80D0G, S515T80D1G, S515T80D2G, S416T80S0G
£300 cash back value, model as follows; S723M60X0G, S713M60X0G, S513M60X1G, S513K60X1G, S513G60X0G, S586T60D0G
£150 cash back value, model as follows; S511A50X0G, S511A50X1G, S583C50X0G, S41E50W1GB, S41E50N1GB, S41E50S1GB
Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and trade/contract sales are excluded from the Promotion.
Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 30th May 2019 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
Only one claim per household is permitted. Please note, claims from employees, relatives of traders and traders themselves are prohibited from participating in this promotion. Multiple purchases of the same appliances are prohibited.
Claimants cannot claim in conjunction with another offer.
In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online Claim Form, including product E-nr and FD numbers, and consumer reference number (this is a 10 digit number beginning 1503 that will be provided by the Kitchen Showroom where you made your purchase), which is available onwww.neffpromotions.co.uk or telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. A copy of the original purchase receipt, which itemises the 5 NEFF appliances and proves that the appliances were purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture and from the same retailer must be uploaded as part of the claim. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874 for assistance between 9am and 5:30pm.
In the event that you do not have access to the internet or are unable to claim online, please telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. The advisor will be able to complete your redemption overthe telephone, however, you will need to post your purchase receipt to validate the claim to: NEFF Promotions, Administration Centre, 1 Vantage Court, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes MK16 9EZ. Claims will only be paid upon receipt of a valid purchase receipt. You will need to pay postage for sending the purchase receipt to us. Please note, receipts will not be returned so please ensure you keep a copy.
The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their sole opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for receipt of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt ofthe Claim Form and copy of the purchase receipt.
All Claim forms and copy purchase receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants.
By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their NEFF appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift i.e. the cashback.
All details can be found on www.neffpromotions.co.uk
The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only,
excluding employees of the Promoter.
The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
ThePromoter/DataControllerisNeff,adivisionofBSHHomeAppliancesLimited,acompanyregistered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.
15. Customer Services : if you have any queries, please contact us on
Brentwood Kitchen & Interiors Co. Ltd, Unit 10, Childerditch Ind. Estate, Childerditch Hall Drive, Little Warley, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3HD
Company Registration No. 10305977 VAT No. 246 7521 93
Care of Timber doors / Wood worktops:
Wood is a beautiful natural product and the different grains and textures in the wood often means there are a variety of tonal differences in the doors and drawer fronts. Prior to fitting, lay out the door and drawer fronts and adjust the positions to get the best overall balance.
Exposure to daylight will change the appearance of the natural wood fascias. Each type of timber reacts differently and at a different rate, becoming darker, richer and with more contrast. Exposure to direct sunlight will bleach wooden furniture. Bleaching of colours can affect your furniture within two months and will be different on each of the door and drawer front component depending upon its position relative to the windows
Installation in recently plastered properties can see the moisture drawn into the timber causing a slight swelling, which will reduce when the relative humidity returns to normal. The degree of reaction is dependent on the timber type.
Vinyl doors / laminate worktop joints - Vinyl wrapped MDF doors and laminate worktop joints can be affected by heat and water. Care should be taken to ensure the edges of doors are not exposed to prolonged or excessive heat from small domestic appliances (kettle, toaster, etc) and integrated extractor doors are opened with the extractor in operation when a hob is in use. Care should be taken to ensure the edges of doors are not doused in water. Care should be taken to ensure that laminate worktop joints are not exposed to water or heat and any water spillage is cleaned immediately.
Exposure to direct sunlight will eventually bleach the colours slightly and will be different on each of the door and drawer front component depending upon their position relative to the windows.